Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everything Is In Order!

The reason for this post is to get my excitement and nerves out! I had my group interview for the College of Education today and I got my fingerprints done... Last two things I needed to do and tomorrow I'll turn it all in! From there, I'll just have to wait and see if I'm accepted and not to sound full of myself or anything but I can't think of a reason for why I wouldn't be accepted. I'm freakingggg out! Just as I thought, the interview today was so laid back. They only hold those interviews to see if we are normal functioning humans and can interact with each other so I passed haha. Then I went to Math and got my test back from yesterday, I got a 91 which isn't as good as I did on the first test but I can't really complain. Now I'm sitting at work contemplating getting in to swim but who knows if I really will. I realllllly need to but I'm just so lazy haha these are the internal arguments I have with myself everyday. I talked to Brianne today and it just made how much I miss her and Lexa set in. Their lives are so exciting and fun and they're making all of these new friends and I'm so happy for them but I'm terrified I'll be the "old" friend soon. I love them so much and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Miss you guys and can't wait to see how cute your house is becoming! Oh! I actually have some big, decently exciting news to share! Marshal's mom went to make our reservations for Hawaii in December and found that every resort on every island is full with huge waiting lists so she looked for other possible destinations... Yeah, we're going to Fiji for a week for Christmas! :) I give you all permission to be jealous because I certainly would be. We're staying in a cute house-like resort on Denarau Island and from Google images, it looks gorgeous! It will definitely be a nice little break during the dead of winter here. :) Soooooo stoked, I gotta get a passport! That's all I really have for today but here are a couple of pic pics of where I'll be basking in the sun this Christmas. :) Have a good rest of the day!


Could December come any slower?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment