Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday!

Well it's Friday and my class got cancelled, miracle right? Well I'm taking advantage of it by doing homework and watching Moulin Rouge with Lady while anticipating my love coming back home tonight. :) It's been a realllllly long week without him especially because I couldn't go visit on Wednesday. I feel like this should be getting easier but it's not at all, it might actually be getting harder. I miss him so much everyday. However, I have plans to have dinner ready for him when he gets home tonight and I can't wait to see him. Going back in time because blogger was broken yesterday... I went to lunchy with my best friends at Pizza Factory and "worked out" at the pool which really consisted of a lot of talking and messing around, cool with me. Then we made veggie tacos at mine and Marshal's house. Oh how I've missed those delicious things, the perks of having vegetarian friends haha. Then we watched No Strings Attached and painted nails, just like the old days that I've really been missing. "We" also watched Blue Valentine or something like that but of course, I slept through it like always. Apparently it was disgusting so I don't exactly regret falling asleep. :) Sorry guys! Now today I got to sleep in which was much needed and then I pretty much finished up my project for the final in Education 3000. As for the rest of the day; a real workout and a few hours of work is all that's on the agenda so far. I have to take the Praxis 1 test in the morning in St. George and I'm only slightly freaking out but I think that besides turning in my application, that's the only thing keeping me from being accepted into the Education College. Sooo exciting! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment