Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Just Can't Wait

So I had that practicum with a class of sixth graders today... I shouldn't have been so nervous. It was really laid back and pretty much just observing. I actually wish we would've been more involved because it did get a little boring but it was still a great experience and just being in the clasroom got me sooooooooo much more excited to finish school and be a teacher. We got a short break for lunch with our class (pizza) but spent the whole day in one room with a couple different teachers. I'm so glad my nerves were instantly calmed when I walked into the classroom. I stayed afterwards and talked to Marshal's mom since she works there. It's nice to have a teacher that I can ask any questions to and get ideas from. :) I also found out that my nephew is going to be Salutatorian at his eighth grade graduation next week. I'm sooo upset that I can't be there, growing up sucks. On the bright side, I'm going to St. George tomorrow to see Marshal! It's crazy how much I miss him even after one day. Well until something more exciting happens, I'm going to get a headstart on homework. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment