Sunday, May 15, 2011

Near Perfection



                                 
             Lake Day! These are just cell phone pictures so bare with me. :)            


There couldn't possibly be a more supportive boyfriend in the world. Yesterday started with waking up to delicious banana pancakes with strawberry syrup in bed all because I had a test to take. :) I swear he always knows exactly what I need. The test was in St. George and I was thinking it would take me an hour or so after looking at the review for each section but I came back out of that building three hours later after completing the most tedius test ever. There were four sections, reading, english, math, and an essay question; so easy. I don't mean to brag or anything but seriously that was just a waste of time. I only know two of my four scores so far: 183 in reading and 186 in math with the highest possible scores being 190. Woo! :) Of course I'll use anything to call a celebration so we went on our first lake trip of the year afterwards. We took Lady and our floaties and had some fun even though the water was pretty near freezing. Lady was terrified of the water but was actually a pretty decent swimmer once she was in. However, she'd rather be exploring on land. We went back to St. George after a couple of hours for Marshal's brother, Nelson's birthday dinner with the fam. We went to some new barbecue place and then had a Reese's ice cream cake back at the house. We played ping pong, kicked a ball around outside and played with the girls and Lady. We barely made it home awake at 10:30 last night and to say the least, we were nothing short of exhausted. In fact, we slept in this morning and already took a nap today. Nothing like a lazy Sunday to end the weekend. :) I just wish I could be Lady and continue being lazy for the rest of the day and tomorrow but homework is calling my name already. I made little paper dolls for visual aids for my lesson on reaching out to diverse students and they turned out so great! Big thanks to Marshal for his help with those and my crayon box final project. Couldn't have done it without him. :) Now to finish those up, do some laundry, go grocery shopping and clean up the house. I swear the days are not long enough anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment